Territory Sales Manager
Pyramex is a leading global supplier of personal protective safety
equipment. We offer high quality safety products and innovative solutions
to meet the needs of employers in all fifty states and 60 countries.
Based in Piperton TN, Pyramex is a values driven company that strives to
deliver the best possible products with the best possible service.
The primary role of the TSM is to meet and exceed annual sales and growth targets through the operational management and execution of the company’s sales, marketing and business development strategies in collaboration with the distributor(s) servicing their territory. TSM’s are assigned a specific geographical territory requiring a minimum of 25% travel working directly with customers and key distributor personnel (outside sales, inside sales, logistics, ownership/management).
- Responsible for the revenue of industrial accounts within the defined geography
- Develop, manage, and drive product sales through distribution network
- Provide direction to Manufacturer Rep Agencies
- Assist with national accounts and/or national trade shows as needed
- Research key customer wants and needs, and effectively communicate with the sales leadership team
- Partner with Customer Service to resolve customer complaints in an effective/respectful manner
- Further grow and develop customer relationships with distributors and other partners
- Manage new and existing product sales campaign/strategies within the defined geography to meet and exceed the company’s revenue goals
- Manage trade shows within the defined geography
- Be a true ambassador for the company
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree required and 5 years equivalent practical work experience preferred
- Safety industry knowledge preferred – willingness to learn products and competitive products.
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office, CRM, Salesforce
- A self-starter with a results-driven mindset
- Willingness to travel
- Excellent time management skills
- Strategic thinker with a relentless drive for growth
To apply for this opportunity complete the application below or email resume to: email@example.com